- Lord of London Town by Tillie Cole just went live!! — “Cheska Harlow-Wright was born into a life of luxury and privilege. But since the age of thirteen, she has harboured a secret—an unshakeable fixation on a boy who could never offer her anything close to comfort. A boy steeped in sin and draped in depravity. A boy born into the possessive embrace of darkness. When her seemingly perfect world is ripped apart by an unknown but deadly enemy, there’s only one person she can run to. One person in the world who has the power to keep her safe. The one person her weak and shattered heart craves. Arthur Adley. The new head of the most feared crime family in London… He must protect her… The infamous Dark Lord of London Town faces his most brutal battle yet—the crippling weight of the past, the unrelenting enemies lurking in the shadows… and the havoc that Cheska’s presence is wreaking on the granite fortress that was once his heart.”
- Every Sweet Regret by Lexi Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “For as long as I can remember, he has been my brother’s best friend and my not-so-secret crush. But I knew nothing would ever happen between us. The successful single dad doesn’t fall for the hot mess party girl… Until he finds me on a hookup app and starts flirting shamelessly… Too bad it takes me so long to realize he doesn’t know I’m the girl he’s been falling for online. Telling him the truth now that he knows my secrets could mean losing everything, and that’s one regret that could break me.”
- The Boyfriend Effect by Kendall Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “I’m not boyfriend material. If a trail of broken hearts and a piss-poor record of failed relationships have taught me anything, it’s this. My buddies are happy to give me shit about my latest breakup from here to next Sunday. Thanks, but I’d rather have a root canal. And a vasectomy. At the same time. Relief comes in an unlikely package… She just so happens to be my best friend’s sister, so that’s not awkward at all. But I’m a man on a mission, and she is down to teach me all the ways I’ve been failing as a boyfriend. Apparently, there are many. And it’s all very informative—until I start to catch feelings. Now it’s not just my reputation on the line, but my heart too.”
- Our Star-Crossed Kiss by Piper Rayne goes live at midnight!! — “When we were nine, we were best friends. But then a feud between our dads ripped their successful business apart—and my best friend was ripped away too… Our paths were bound to cross again. Now, both our families are vying for the same spot on a reality show. Soon, the hatred between us becomes indifference and then our friendship grows like our time apart was only hours instead of years. So when she asks me to pretend to be her boyfriend, I naively assume it’s to repair the rift between our families. But I wasn’t only wrong, I was dead wrong. That glimpse of a future I saw with her is ripped away again just like when we were young. The difference is, now I’m all grown up, and I fight for what I want.”
- Pride & Papercuts by Staci Hart goes live at midnight!! — “Hate is a strong word. Depending on the company, loathe is a good substitute. Abhor might be a little fancy, but it gets the job done. But the word that really sums up how I feel about Liam Darcy is, without question, hate. He doesn’t seem to think much of me either. The second he lays his fault-seeking eyes on me, he sets out to oppose me. Everything about him is imposing, as if he consumes the nearby air to power the rise and fall of his broad chest, and it’s clear he resents my presence on his advertising team. Every idea I have is shot down. Every olive branch I offer is set on fire by nothing more than the blistering coals he calls eyes. In return, I light him up with my words. It’s not as if he can dismiss me, since I work for his client, Wasted Words. Instead, he’s forced to tolerate me, which seems the closest we’ll ever be to friends. Fine by me. I can be civil and still hate Liam Darcy. But if there’s more to him than his exterior shows, I won’t be able to hate him at all. I might stumble over that line between love and hate and fall right into his arms.”
- Guardian’s Grace by Rebecca Zanetti goes live at midnight!! — “Vampire soldier Adare O’Cearbhaill’s default setting is cranky. Or irritated. Or down-right hostile. Still, as a Highlander of honor and duty, he stepped up to save an enhanced and special human female by mating her—with merely a bite and a brand. The last person he wants in his life is a fragile human, yet he can’t get her out of his mind as she regains her strength before taking off for parts unknown. And when he discovers she is in danger, nothing can stop him from hunting her down—whether she likes it or not…”
- One Exquisite Touch by Lauren Blakely goes live this ween!! — “When the invitation arrived, it detailed the rules of the masquerade-no names, no identities. I set one more-find a most wicked man for one night, the kind who’ll bring me deliciously naughty pleasure. But as the clock ticks to midnight, he finds me, whisks me away to a secret alcove, and delivers all that dirty bliss and then some, leaving me craving more. We make arrangements for another secret rendezvous. Only fate has other plans, since I run into him the next morning. Turns out the stranger at the ball is the billionaire owner of the hotel across the Strip from mine. My rival. My enemy. The last thing I’ll do is let the brilliant, mercurial man who wants a piece of my business into my bed again. But when he throws down a daring, risqué bet. I have to decide if I want to raise the stakes. Or walk away…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin’ | Google+ | Goodreads